It doesn’t matter if you are a reader or a writer, if you enjoy the literacy world, you’ll want to be in Grand Rapids for the Women Who Write Author & Vendor Expo this Saturday. If you’ve always wanted to write a book, you should be here. Ask questions and advice from people who have already been published. Hook up with a writing coach to hold you accountable. Here are only a few of the authors that will be show cased:
- Sherron Lee aka Shey Marie Lying lips Under Loving Eyes and many other books
- Kayon Crosby- Mia the Bully and the Garden
- Jessica Ratcliff- Man- Trappin Cookbook. Not on Bread Alone
- Marianne Waddall Wieland- Mountain MAMA My heart for Jill and other books
- Cheryl Edward Cannon- Taking Care of Miss BEE BEE
- Cathie Higgins Weir- I’ll See You Later
- Peggy Christie- The Vessel and many other books
- Afriyie Randle- Affirm Your Worth- The change you own
- Elle Wright- Play with Fire- Enticed By You (The Wellspring Series) and many other book
There will be published guest speakers (Shardaira Royal Johnson, Raquel Guzman, Kinijah DeGrate, and Shantelle White), coffee and desserts, and vendors selling books and all kinds of other trinkets for us natural queens.
Yaaaaassssss hunny, come get on some t-shirts and even hair products. It will be at the Kroc Center (2500 Division Ave. South from 11-3 PM; but you know you need to get there early to get the best info and goodies. I’ll be your mistress of ceremonies (MC or Emmcee) so we’ll keep it smooth but you know we gotta keep it moving. As you can see on the flier, 30% of the ticket sells will go to Endless Opportunities, a non-profit organization mentoring our children to build legacies in the future. The price is only $5 so you are more than welcome to bring AJ & Tanell a bigger donation if you feel compelled. You can also donate on their website by clicking above. It’ll definitely go toward a good cause. See you on Saturday.